New pieces in my wardrobe





I never thought to be so obsessed with skirts, I'm really thankful with the trends lately, I'm loving all the pieces that I see on the shop windows. And finally I got these beautiful skirts!


I really love the length of the first one, I'm wearing it every day literally: In this look I decided to match it with this cute top with lace hem, platinum-white belt and platform.


The second it's my favorite one because it's black and it has a front zipper and not the basic back opening; the perfect match with this skirt it's the lovely striped jersey.


The last one, it's really cute, short and soft, and I love its neutral color; transparency goes perfect on it. 

So this are the most loved pieces now in my wardrobe and yours?



XoXo Dennisse 

Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment