Kimono Cardigan










Hi guys, finally I did it! This beautiful DIY kimono cardigan; I really enjoyed sewing it. If you want to do it too you can check Q2HAN video tutorial on YouTube. This twins are amazing; I love their style, so chic and versatile.♡I fell in love with their channel at first sight 😍 I think I can talk about them for ever.
So let's talk about this outfit: I decided to create this look with black as a priority color, lightened by the neutral color of the cardigan. I like the fabric that I used to make the cardigan because it's really fresh. The black is on the T-shirt and miniskirt; I'm not a big fan of miniskirts because everytime I bend down... you know what it means, but this time since my behind was covered I had no need to be worry. Don't get the wrong idea, miniskirts are sexy and feminine but when I sit down if I don't have my bag with me to cover my legs I would be embarrassed.

XoXo Dennisse 

Share This Article:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment