Happy Birthday to you



Hi everyone,♥ I'm really pleasure to let you know about my new present. The last Thursday was my birthday πŸŽ‰✨😊 and my precious friends gave to me this beautiful cross body mini bag. I'm so enthusiast because it's just so adorable, cute and even if it looks small it is really capacious.





This crossbody mini bag has a striped pattern, a timeless navy style which remind me the beautiful 20s, indeed the stripes were incorporated into Chanel's nautical collection.
Every year the stripes become a trend and there is not to be blamed if they are so versatile.




You can also hide the belt of the mini bag inside of it, looking like a work bag.
It was fun taking photos to this beautiful thing.♡
What do you think about crossbody mini bag, love it or rather backpack (I love it too)? Are you in love with stripes? What items or clothes that you have present this type of pattern?
Please let me know on the comments and share if you like it.

XoXo Dennisse 


It's your first time here? Please go ahead and subscribe to my blog.

Share This Article:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment