DIY Room Decor

Hi everyone, today I'm going to introduce this lovely Diy room decor: "Galaxy Jar"


You will need: a jar, cotton, acrylic paints, some glasses and water.

1. Decide how many colors you want to have in the jar galaxy; I chose 4 colors: pink, orange, light blue and lilac.
2. Pour every color (acrylic paint) in the glasses.
[I didn't use acrylic paints because for my fashion illustrations I use watercolors so I decided to mix the watercolors in the water and then I obtained the desired colors].
3. Put inside the jar the cotton, pour the first color than add more cotton and pour the second one and go on.
4. At the end you would have this cute "galaxy COTTON jar" that for me seems like a cotton candy.





So, I hope you like it; if you want to do the perfect version with silver glitter and holo stars check out the "DIY Galaxy in a Jar" of HelloMaphie on YouTube, she's amazing and I love her ideas ♡.


XoXo Dennisse

Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment